Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Next New Thing

A "new media" that does not currently exist would be an app where people can share their battery quantity from their cell phones wirelessly. For example, If I am running out of battery and my friend has full battery, she would be able to send me whatever percent of battery life to my phone wirelessly. It would be useful for those who are in need of their cell phones and are not able to charge it where they are currently located. So getting sent whatever percentage of battery life would be very useful.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have this battery sharing product! I'm always running out of battery life so I walk with my charger everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine this product being produced preferably in my life time, having wireless charging energy is definitely a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a new idea on the battery technology, i think it would be better if we can combine our thoughts . You should take a look on my post of "Next New."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe anything is possible!!! This will be a cool app where you can share your battery. This feature app is going to be really useful since a lot of people run of battery most of the time. As an alternative we have portable phone chargers, which I think it was a cool invention.
    You can charge your cell phone from anywhere. A portable charger gives an instant burst of power to practically any device that charges its battery via a USB cable. You can also charge your MacBook!

    ReplyDelete